CRY-AC® Tracker ® Cam
With the revolutionary new infrared sensors and built-in camera, you can get a clear, precise view of the lesion area. Now you can record video and audio treatment data for patient EMR files, as well as program applications by skin temperature and freeze time for better control. The infrared light sensor . . . More details
The infrared light sensor continuously and safely monitors skin temperature while color coded lights shine on the lesion to indicate how fast skin temperature is decreasing and when desired skin temperature is reached.
- Benefits of the Tracker Cam include:
- Consistently achieve desired skin temperature.
- Record video and audio of treatments.
- More accurately perform cryosurgery.
- Know how long to spray and when to stop.
- Quickly train others to reliably do cryosurgery.
- Achieve optimum results for patients.
- Static holding time for 10-12 hours.
The Tracker Cam part of the Cry-Ac Tracker Cam is covered by a 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from abuse, neglect, improper handling or improper use. The Cry-Ac part of the Cry-Ac Tracker Cam is covered by a three year warranty.
CE certification pending.
Sensor not sold separately. Product not approved for sale in Canada.