Heine Delta 20® Dermatoscope
With high-resolution precision optics and an exclusive illumination system (patent pending), the Heine Delta 20 Dermatoscope is the ultimate tool in the examination of pigmented skin lesions and provides a significant diagnostic contribution in the early detection of malignant melanoma. The unique achromatic . . . More details
The unique achromatic lens system reveals tiny variations in the pigment net and other features of lesions at 10x magnification as a highly-detailed, undistorted image. High-resolution digital photography is easy and affordable with the available photo adapters (see below).
A further unique feature of the Heine Delta 20 Dermatoscope is the ability to select full illumination for a clear view of the whole area under examination with 6 LEDs or alternatively, lateral illumination using 3 LEDs to give improved contrast to enable identification of fine changes in the structure of the lesion.
Improves on the original Delta 10 dermatoscope by offering:
- LED lighting - Exceptionally bright and virtually, unlimited working time.
- Larger field of view - 23mm diameter.
- Adaptable to digital cameras.
- Heine Delta 20 Dermatoscopes can be mounted to certain cameras via Heine SLR adapters. For a complete list, see the Camera Compatibility Chart under More Information above.
- Full 6 LED illumination.
- Alternative of 3 LED-illumination for improved contrast.
- The LEDs have a virtually-unlimited working life.
- Greatly increased battery life.
- Can be focused exactly.
- Range of correction from -6 to +6 diaptors.
- Large, easy-to-adjust soft eyepiece for precise focusing.
- Smooth, soft eyepiece avoids damage to spectacles.
A Delta 20 head is also available to fit a Welch Allyn handle (959H). Note: We have had customers report the 959H does not fit the Welch Allyn wall unit, however. An alternative would be to purchase a complete Delta 20 head and handle (951H, 950H, 952H).
The Beta NT (952H) requires overnight charging with the rechargeable handle. 952H is available from Delasco in 110 volt only and is supplied with 956H grid plate.
Each set includes Delta 20 head with 957H contact plate, applicable power handle and case.
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor and lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (except batteries or bulbs).
Quantity on all Sets is Limited.
950H/220 is a special order item, therefore it cannot be canceled once the order has been placed and is non-returnable after it has been received.