Heine Delta 20® Dermatoscope
With high-resolution precision optics and an exclusive illumination system (patent pending), the Heine Delta 20 Dermatoscope is the ultimate tool in the examination of pigmented skin lesions and provides a significant diagnostic contribution in the early detection of malignant melanoma. The unique achromatic . . . More details
The unique achromatic lens system reveals tiny variations in the pigment net and other features of lesions at 10x magnification as a highly-detailed, undistorted image. High-resolution digital photography is easy and affordable with the available photo adapters (see below).
A further unique feature of the Heine Delta 20 Dermatoscope is the ability to select full illumination for a clear view of the whole area under examination with 6 LEDs or alternatively, lateral illumination using 3 LEDs to give improved contrast to enable identification of fine changes in the structure of the lesion.
Improves on the original Delta 10 dermatoscope by offering:
- LED lighting - Exceptionally bright and virtually, unlimited working time.
- Larger field of view - 23mm diameter.
- Adaptable to digital cameras.
- Heine Delta 20 Dermatoscopes can be mounted to certain cameras via Heine SLR adapters. For a complete list, see the Camera Compatibility Chart under More Information above.
- Full 6 LED illumination.
- Alternative of 3 LED-illumination for improved contrast.
- The LEDs have a virtually-unlimited working life.
- Greatly increased battery life.
- Can be focused exactly.
- Range of correction from -6 to +6 diaptors.
- Large, easy-to-adjust soft eyepiece for precise focusing.
- Smooth, soft eyepiece avoids damage to spectacles.
Each set includes Delta 20 head with 957H contact plate, applicable power handle and case.
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor and lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (except batteries or bulbs).
Quantity on all Sets is Limited.