Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service | Plano, TX
This Role Will Be Responsible for…
• Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations, building action plans, implementing customer service and quality standards, resolving problems and implementing change.
• Builds a high performing customer service team by selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, communicating job expectations, monitoring, and rewarding the right behaviors.
• Advises Customer Service team on researching and resolving customer concerns, difficult orders, and complaints, reviews pending order report, monitors customers financial data, and purchasing updates.
• Makes recommendations for improvement and leads projects to implement the change.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone with…
• Ability to review daily and weekly reports, monitor service targets and exceed service standards.
• Ability to listen attentively and use skillful questioning to clarify a situation.
• Ability to build project plans and execute on the project.
• Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to effectively function under pressure and maintain self-control in the face of conflict.
• Ability to express oneself in a clear, concise and professional manner in interactions with others and in written business communications.
• Ability to analyze situations using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach in order to make difficult decisions and effectively solve problems in a timely manner.
• Ability to delegate responsibility, mentor, coach and work with others to develop their capabilities.
• Ability to work proficiently with computers, internet & web-based systems.
• Ability to set goals and expectations for self and others.
• Ability to influence others’ support for ideas, proposals and solutions.
• Ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. 5 years previous Customer Service experience and 3 years previous Management experience.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 30 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology products, instruments, and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in addition to, a competitive pay and excellent benefits package! Delasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.