Ansell cut-resistant glove liners are engineered to meet medical requirements, providing the optimum balance between cut-resistance and tactile sensitivity.
- Reusable, easily cleaned and sterilized.
- Knitted with a high molecular weight polyethylene fiber widely used in bullet-resistant vests and other protective equipment.
- 6% stronger than other cut resistant fibers.
- Use as a glove liner, or as a protective layer between latex gloves.
- Unaffected by repeated bleaches and sterilization cycles, without reduction in its cut-resistance.
|Recommended CRG Size||Equivalent Surgical Glove Size|
|Small||6 - 6 1/2|
|Medium||7 - 7 1/2|
|Large||8 - 8 1/2|