Delasco Pressure Earrings have been designed to provide uniform pressure over the earlobes.
As described by Savion, Sela and Sharon-Buller, DMDs, "Pressure Earring as an Adjunct to Surgical Removal of Earlobe Keloids", American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, 35:3:March 2009, pp 490-492.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Can work for a variety of shapes/sizes
- Earring pressure adjustable by plastic screws
- Longer screws available upon request for thicker earlobes
- Hypo-allergenic clear acrylic
- 90 day warranty
- NOTE: Sold as a PAIR
Important information for First Time Users: In order to receive the full benefit of wearing pressure earrings, it is important to tighten them to the point that the skin blanches (or whitens).