Imagine a smarter way of doing skin exams. That’s what Demetra is all about. Clever in the way it augments your workflow and capable of taking dermoscopic, close-up, and overview images. The Demetra skin imaging system is unique in its affordability and accessibility. Built by a community of pioneers, Demetra is designed to complement your expertise.
A perfect option for a practice that has already purchased a Demetra Scope Essential Subscription and needs another scope for their location. A subscription is required with a scope.
Included with the purchase of the Demetra Scope:
- Demetra Scope (incl. hardware upgrades)
- DemetraCare service & support
To schedule a product demo with a Delasco + Demetra Expert, Click Here.
Watch this Demo Video to see how it works or read more below:
Enhancing your workflow - Demetra is extremely intelligent, capable of handling – and perfecting – every skin examination task. Transform the way you work and have more time for your patients.
- Demetra combines the best of analog and digital imaging in one flexible, wireless handheld device.
- It comes with a high-end touch display for smooth and ergonomic operation in addition to two integrated cameras for multispectral dermoscopic, close-up and clinical imaging.
- Demetra allows the efficient mapping of skin lesions onto a mannequin or clinical overview photograph, making documentation and follow-up smoother and smarter.
- Track bow skin lesions evolve, effortlessly. With Demetra, comparing images (taken now vs. 6 months ago, dermoscopic vs. clinical) is easy – no change will go unnoticed.
Dependable dermatology - Use Demetra for accurate skin lesion screening. It makes your work more dependable and reliable. It also promotes your professional credibility. So, your reputation is that of a doctor patients can trust.
Quick decisions, faster treatment - Studies indicate that early follow-up of lesions results in more effective treatment and higher survival rates. Thanks to Demetra’s evolution tracking tools, time is on your side.
Patient safety guaranteed - Demetra is designed with patient safety in mind. It uses biocompatible plastics, which can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants.
Affordable and accessible - Demetra is offered as a service, which means no financial risks and no big investments. Enjoy access to all the features and functionalities you need for a simple monthly fee. The price includes access to new features, dedicated support and regular updates of both software and hardware.
To learn more about the Demetra Platform, Click Here.