The Dermatology Travel Case has overcome the awkwardness of medical travel. Custom-designed by a dermatologist, it safely and simply transports the dermatologic supplies you need, including liquid nitrogen. It securely hold units with irregular, rigid projections, like the Cry-AC or CryoPro. And its carrying stability is impressive, greatly reducing the risk of nitrogen spillage.
- 16 secured compartments, 8 or 1 or 2 oz bottles, 8 for 5 - 15 ml bottles
- 2 velcro straps, one for 8 oz aerosol and one for 2-3 oz bottle or can
- Cavity with retaining straps for Cry-AC, CryoPro or 16 oz vacuum bottle
- 2 foam-lined cavities with elastic straps to hold curettes, syringes or other small objects
- 2 zippered inside pouches, 4" x 7", and 4" x 14"
- Genuine leather case is 17" long, 8" wide and 12" deep with brass lock and fittings, wheels and strap.