Account Manager Sales - Esthetics
Account Manager, Sales - Esthetics
Hybrid / Plano, TX
Curiosity · Determination · Discipline · Teamwork
This position is responsible for developing a positive customer experience and developing healthy working relationships with customers. The position consists of building loyalty to ensure long-term customer retention by working closely with customers for feedback, presenting product information, addressing and solving customer issues. This position will contribute to growth by focusing on winning back lost business, expanding existing customers, and re-engaging former customers of Spa Order. Additionally, this position will act as a go-between with other departments within Delasco, such as marketing or product development.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
• Create weekly engagement plans and strategies with customers to build and maintain long-lasting relationships, to include new and existing customer development and follow-up sales activities for open opportunities.
• Develop and implement sales plans for your territory that includes actively working on a pipeline; working with qualified leads; converting leads to opportunities and closing wins that contribute to the sales revenue plan.
• Monitor and analyze customer purchase trends to identify potential for new business development, areas in need of improvement, and additional needs for opportunities.
• Be an expert in comprehending customers’ needs and swiftly resolving any problems that may arise by proactively knowing and utilizing all internal systems and resources.
• Evaluate and analyze customer needs by regularly gathering customer feedback on how Spa Order’s product offering is meeting their needs and whether there are areas for possible improvement.
• Maintain updated and accurate records and activities in the CRM to include loading leads, opportunities, contact, and account information.
• Provide support and attend tradeshows as needed. This will include helping to determine products that need to be brought to the tradeshow, additional supplies and support where needed.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing. Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales selling multiple products, not services. Three more years of experience may be substituted for degree.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 30 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology products, instruments and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in addition to our competitive pay. Delasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like your ideal position, we’d love to hear from you!