Production Assistant - Part Time Temporary
Manufacturing Team | Little Rock, AR
Delasco is searching for a Production Assistant, who will be responsible for assisting with filling, packaging, labeling and all aspects of product manufacturing and assembly.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
• Fill finished goods produced items consisting of creams, lotions, solutions, or other skincare products into the designated containers and apply and tighten caps.
• Accurately apply labels to products in a precise manner of orientation, position, and presentation.
• Pack into appropriate finished cartons or containers, including application of other packaging materials. customer expectations.
• Assist with stocking shelves with finished goods and putting away incoming component materials.
• Assist with preparing orders for shipment.
• Assist with monitoring and taking inventory levels for production related supplies and alerting the other designated team members to low inventory needs.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone With…
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Basic math skills, including the ability to add and subtract whole numbers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Assembly line experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English is required.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 40 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology products, instruments and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in addition to, a competitive pay and excellent benefits package! Delasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like your ideal position, we’d love to hear from you!