Senior Buyer, Esthetics
Senior Buyer, Esthetics
Purchasing | Council Bluffs
Delasco is searching for a Senior Buyer, Esthetics who is responsible for working with vendors and Group Purchasing Organizations to manage and maintain assigned product inventory levels and other supplies, ensuring accurate, efficient and timely delivery of orders to meet customer and organizational needs. This position identifies supply sources to review and negotiate purchase price.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
• Develops a purchasing plan for all assigned categories, vendors, and items with focus on improved on-time delivery and backorder reduction.
• Delivers cost savings to meet or exceed targets through negotiation, quoting, and identifying opportunities to insource, consolidate or alternative supplier.
• Improves inventory turns to positively impact net working capital budgets.
• Places purchase orders for specific cosmetic supplies and esthetician goods. Ensures products are delivered according to schedule specifications.
• Resolves vendor shipping and billing discrepancies, follows up on open purchase orders and assists the Customer Service department with customer complaints regarding vendor involvement.
• Set up new product item numbers in ERP system and appropriate fields in PIM system.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone With…
• Highly proficient in using ERP systems to maintain item and vendor information, execute POs and receipts, and manage purchasing plans. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred.
• Knowledge of computers, internet and web-based systems.
• Ability to read, write and fluently speak the English language.
• Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
• Ability to read, understand and accurately interpret both the oral and written word.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work duties and responsibilities.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner.
• Ability to analyze situations using a logical, systematic and sequential approach in order to make difficult decisions and effectively solve problems in a timely manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to function as a team player.
• Negotiation, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in purchasing, inventory management and business analysis. International sourcing is a plus. Proven record of cost reduction. Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP), preferred.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 30 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology products, instruments and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in addition to, a competitive pay and excellent benefits package! Delasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like your ideal position, we’d love to hear from you!