Warehouse Operator Picker
Temporary Warehouse Operator - Picker
Operations | Council Bluffs
Delasco is searching for a Warehouse Operator who is responsible for accurately pulling
product from warehouse shelves & bins to timely fill customer orders.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
• Prints pack slips and matches it against the customer order.
• Pulls products from warehouse shelves and bins.
• Ensure item, quantity, lot and serial number are accurate.
• Restocks warehouse picking bins, rotates product and replenishes work stations.
• Maintains the cleanliness of the warehouse and work areas.
• Applies product labels, bags, bubble wraps or tube wraps products and places in
shipping boxes or totes.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone With…
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Basic math skills, including the ability to add and subtract whole numbers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English is required.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions
for over 30 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a
trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology
products, instruments and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing
education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in
addition to, a competitive pay and excellent benefits package! Delasco is an Equal Opportunity
If this sounds like your ideal position, we’d love to hear from you!