Warehouse Team | Plano, TX
Delasco provides supplies, products, and services valued by dermatologists and licensed practitioners treating skin, hair, and nails. Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 40 years.
Delasco is opening a new facility in Plano and seeking a Warehouse Packer. The Warehouse Packer is responsible for accurately preparing, packing customer orders in a timely manner.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
1. Verifies product, lot/serial numbers and quantity against printed and documented values applied to Packslip by Warehouse Picker. (30%)
2. Selection or approval of shipping box and appropriate labels required for shipment. (5%)
3. Verifies and prints shipping label, preparing for carrier pickup. (10%)
4. Ensure item, quantity, lot and serial accuracy. Reports all inventory issues to Warehouse Supervisor. (10%)
5. Applies product labels, bags, bubble wraps or tube wraps products and places in shipping box. (25%)
6. Tests electronic equipment to ensure it is in good working order, prior to shipping. (5%)
7. Restocks warehouse picking bins, rotates product and replenishes work stations with boxes, labels and tape as needed. (10%)
8. Maintains the cleanliness of the warehouse and work areas, including sweeping floor, dusting and organizing shelves, emptying trash and removing trash and recycling bins from warehouse floor. (5%)
9. Performs other duties as assigned. *
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone With…
1. Basic math skills, including the ability to add and subtract whole numbers.
2. Knowledge of computers, internet & web-based systems.
3. Ability to pay close attention to detail.
4. Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
5. Ability to express oneself in a clear and concise manner.
6. Ability to organize ones work duties and effectively adjust to priority changes.
7. Ability to follow direction.
8. Ability to effectively function as a team player.
9. Demonstrating an aptitude for spatial reasoning in regards to packaging product.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent. 6 months previous picking experience.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions
for over 30 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a
trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology
products, instruments and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing
education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in
addition to, a competitive pay and excellent benefits package! Delasco is an Equal Opportunity
If this sounds like your ideal position, we’d love to hear from you!