Limitless rotation on ceiling mounts and high intensity illumination. The AIM-100® delivers very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. A longer arm system ensures that the light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making it ideal for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices.
- High-intensity of 63, lux (5852 fc) at 1 meter
- 35 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Uses (3) 35 watt quartz halogen bulbs - each rated with a 2-hour bulb life. Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation
- Compact 2" (51cm) diameter lighthead
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- 7' minimum / 12' maximum ceiling height
- No shadowing or drifting
- Cool operation for long hours of use
Certifications/Approvals: UL, IEC and CSA approved
Wall mount, double ceiling styles, and 220V are available by special order.