The AIM LED is energy efficient and provides 10% more illumination (45,000 lux / 4181 fc at 1 meter) than even the high performing AIM-50. A 92 CRI rating produces very accurate color visibility, which is important for an accurate diagnosis. With 10 times greater (20,000 hours) lamp life than traditional light source products, creating more than $1,000 in bulb replacements savings alone. Additionally, the AIM LED uses 70% less energy.
- 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 4300 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 92
- 3 LED modules with a 20,000-hour life
- Adjustable focus using center handle
- UL60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 /IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90 certified
- Assembled in the USA
- Universal Input 100-240V
- Standard US Plug, Nema 5-15P
The AIM LED’s 360˚ limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around vertical axes on single ceiling models is a key feature previously available only on more expensive OR lights. The arm system also provides a maximum reach of 63" (160 cm) and diameter of 10' (305 cm), allowing it to illuminate the patient from head to toe with no drift.
|LUX||45,000 lux at 39"|
|Average Bulb Life||20,000 hour|
|Warranty Info||5 Years|