The Delasco CNH® Ear Protector is useful to relieve the discomfort associated with the condition known as Chondrodermatitis Nodularis Helicis (CNH) or during recovery from ear surgery.
Note: Not intended for sustained, direct pressure on the affected ear but only for inadvertent pressure such as turning while sleeping. The Ear Protector is not intended for comfort or for use as a pillow for sleeping.
- The dense foam of the CNH encircles your ear and protects it from inadvertent contact.
- The generously sized cavity can accommodate all ear sizes.
- The wide elastic straps are attached by velcro and can be arranged in six possible combinations to assure the most comfortable fit possible.
- Both the strap and ear protector are washable in mild soap with no heat drying. Latex-free.
- This product is non-returnable and non-refundable once order has shipped.
CNH Brochures are available for waiting room display. Contact Delasco for your supply or add your request to your order comments during checkout.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Hazardous Shipping Restrictions||Not Hazardous|
Adhesive on the Velcro failed on the second night. Only three attachment points remain. Only way to use it now is in an uncomfortable strap configuration.
Works good but ear protector could be foam rubber or other softer material
I would definitely recommend this product.