Barco Demetra is pleased to announce the integration of its digital skin imaging solution with Modernizing Medicine’s EMA EPR. The integration creates a seamless workflow that reduces the time required to capture, analyze and store digital dermoscopic images directly at the point of care.
Imagine a smarter way of doing skin exams. That’s what Demetra is all about. Clever in the way it augments your workflow and capable of taking dermoscopic, close-up, and overview images. The Demetra skin imaging system is unique in its affordability and accessibility. Built by a community of pioneers, Demetra is designed to complement your expertise.
Demetra is a skin imaging platform. Indeed, you pay to use it and not to own it. This means that every new software update is carried out automatically and free of charge. You therefore benefit from the latest technology anywhere at any time.
Included with the purchase of the Demetra Essential Subscription:
- Demetra Scope (incl. hardware upgrades)
- Storage for 2000 new dermoscopic images per year
- Unlimited storage for clinical images
- Unlimited users (recommend 1 scope/subscription per location)
- Image localization, diagnosis & management strategy
- Patient management
- Image Comparison
- Standard reports
- DemetraCare service & support
Subscriptions are billed annually and payment is due at checkout. Monthly rates are shown for comparison only. A signed Master Services Agreement is required upon purchase.
To schedule a product demo with a Delasco + Demetra Expert, Click Here.
Watch this Demo Video to see how it works or read more below:
Enhancing your workflow - Demetra is extremely intelligent, capable of handling – and perfecting – every skin examination task. Transform the way you work and have more time for your patients.
- Demetra combines the best of analog and digital imaging in one flexible, wireless handheld device.
- It comes with a high-end touch display for smooth and ergonomic operation in addition to two integrated cameras for multispectral dermoscopic, close-up and clinical imaging.
- Demetra allows the efficient mapping of skin lesions onto a mannequin or clinical overview photograph, making documentation and follow-up smoother and smarter.
- Track bow skin lesions evolve, effortlessly. With Demetra, comparing images (taken now vs. 6 months ago, dermoscopic vs. clinical) is easy – no change will go unnoticed.
Dependable dermatology - Use Demetra for accurate skin lesion screening. It makes your work more dependable and reliable. It also promotes your professional credibility. So, your reputation is that of a doctor patients can trust.
Quick decisions, faster treatment - Studies indicate that early follow-up of lesions results in more effective treatment and higher survival rates. Thanks to Demetra’s evolution tracking tools, time is on your side.
Patient safety guaranteed - Demetra is designed with patient safety in mind. It uses biocompatible plastics, which can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants.
Affordable and accessible - Demetra is offered as a service, which means no financial risks and no big investments. Enjoy access to all the features and functionalities you need for a simple monthly fee. The price includes access to new features, dedicated support and regular updates of both software and hardware.
To learn more about the Demetra Platform, Click Here.
|ta-Country Sales Restrictions||Ships To The United States And Puerto Rico Only.|