The most exciting revolution in examination and procedure lighting. The AIM LED uses the latest advances in state-of-the-art lighting technology to achieve incredible performance and unsurpassed value and energy efficiency. Provides 1 percent more illumination (45, lux / 4181 fc at 1 meter) than even the high performing AIM-5. A 92 CRI rating produces very accurate color visibility which is important for an accurate diagnosis. 1 times greater (2, hours) lamp life than traditional light source products. Additionally, the AIM LED uses 55% less energy.
- Technical Specifications
- 45, lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 43 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 92
- 3 LED modules with a 2,-hour life
- Light head diameter of 2" (51cm) with a light field of 13-15" (33-38cm)
- Minimum 8' and maximum 12' ceilings for ceiling mount
- Adjustable focus using center handle
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
- 22V available.
- UL and CSA certified
- CE marked
|Hazardous Shipping Restrictions||Not Hazardous|
|Country of Origin||United States|