Goggles with swivel plastic nasal and temporals. Not for use with lasers, Flash Lamp or IPL.
Can be used with:
- Light that is usually created by fluorescent lamps, bright LEDs or dichroic filament bulbs
- Visible violet light in the range of 45-42
- Light therapy for skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema which use UVA or UVB Phototherapy
- PUVA treatment
- Light Therapy for Red and near infrarend LEDs
- Photodynamic Therapy lamps
- Optimised, narrowband light via a matrix of LEDs
- Narrowband Light emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Complete exposure of the glabella, nose and crows' feet.
- Both the nasal and temporal pieces can be moved away from area to be treated, without affecting proper shields' position.
- Black plastic small external patient goggles with mobile clear plastic attachments.
- Black goggles come with black elastic.
- OD +5 at 190-2575 nm, OD +4 at 2576-3000 nm.
Includes 1 assembled pair of black external plastic with nasal temporals and elastic headband plus one additional set of plastic temporals. Total parts comprise of 2 plastic cups, 2 nasal and 2 temporal plastic attachments, 1 elastic headbands and a storage case. Clean with disinfectant soaking solution - not autoclavable. 1 year warranty.
|ta-Hazardous Shipping Restrictions||Not Hazardous|
|ta-Country of Origin||Canada|