Indicator tape provides immediate identification of processed items while also securing sterilization packs. The chemical indicator lines will show a visual color change from beige to dark brown/black when exposed to the steam sterilization process.
- Tapes are individually packaged in 60 yard rolls
- Natural color crepe paper for use on disposable CSR wraps, autoclave bags and tubing.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, and free of lead and solvents
- Validated for use with all common dynamic-air-removal (pre-vacuum/SFPP) and gravity steam sterilization.
- Can be written on with indelible non-toxic ink to conveniently document appropriate information (e.g. date, contents, load/cycle).
- Satisfies the requirement to have a process indicator visible on the external sterilization packaging.
- ISO 11140-1:2014 Type 1