Lumio®2 is the next generation in general skin exam illumination. Combining brightest-in-class polarized white light, three wavelengths in the UV spectrum, a special Woods mode, and special optical filters in a beautifully slim, quickly rechargeable device.
Choose from polarized white light or one of three specific wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm in the UV spectrum, or 405nm blue light. Or, select its Wood mode, a special blend custom-tailored to resemble the unique illumination of a Wood's lamp which may help with evaluating the borders and extent of lentigo maligna as well as melanoma excision scars for signs of recurrence, among others. All five modes are available in three brightness levels.
- 100mm 2x lens
- Ultra-bright white LEDs
- Five lighting modes: white, 365nm, 385nm, 405mn, Wood
- Three brightness levels
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Ultra-slim aluminum design with rubberized grip
- 4-level battery indicator
- OptiClip filter for enhanced fluorescence imaging
- OptiClip factor 2.5 magnification boost
Includes: one Lumio 2, OptiClip 405nm Long-Pass, OptiClip 2.5x, USB-C to USB cable, and one protective neoprene pouch.
|ta-Directions for Use||Download DFU PDF|
|ta-Hazardous Shipping Restrictions||Not Hazardous|
|ta-Manufacturer Item Number||DLU2|