SurgiSeal® topical skin adhesives are intended for topical applications only to hold closed easily approximated skin edges of wounds from surgical incisions, including punctures from minimally invasive surgery, and simple, thoroughly cleansed, trauma induced lacerations. Surgiseal® topical skin adhesives may be used in conjunction with, but not in place of, deep dermal sutures.
- Substantially equivalent to Dermabond® at a significantly lower price
- Easy to use applicator that doesn't clog
- Rapid set time and waterproof barrier creating a better patient experience
- Microbial barrier - only product on the market with antimicrobial properties
- Can be paired with suture procedures or in place of sutures that are 5-0 or smaller in diameter, eliminating the need for suture removal
- Greater service coverage when compared to other skin adhesives (Surgiseal® covers 26.0 in sq vs Dermabond® 11.5 in sq)
- A single, thick, continuous layer may be sufficient to hold approximated wound edges closed for 5 to 10 days