The innovative and very effective CryoProbe™ facilitates perfect control and accuracy to the millimeter simply by pointing the micro-fine jet spray of the cryogen towards the lesion. Healthy tissue can be avoided and quick, precise applications will promote a better quality of care.
A convenient option for practitioners who perform cryosurgery in their office. It is a great unit for lesion treatment of children and adults. The patient will only experience minor discomfort and as a result will allow for longer treatment and deeper freeze for more effective results. No anesthesia, little to no pre-operative skin preperation or post-operative care is needed.
- No collateral damage to adjacent healthy tissue
- Treatment easily adapts to every lesion, regardless of size of shape
- Treatment of lesions in a delicate area, for example skin tags on an eyelid, can be done in seconds and with great efficacy
- Greater freezing power at -127°F. Canister type alternatives are only -68°F
- Facilitates speed of freezing essential for effective treatment
- High pressure cryogen jet for deeper penetration
- Innovative concept for easy integration in daily practice
- Only lesions are treated regardless of shape or size
- CryoProbe b+ starter set includes the device, two micro applicators (one white and one blue), one box of six Nitrous Oxide cartridges (23.5 g each), forceps for filter opening and placement, manual and hard case
Special order item, therefore it cannot be canceled once the order has been placed and is non-returnable after it has been received.
Product ships direct from supplier, Fedex ground shipping applies