Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative I
Customer Service | Council Bluffs
Delasco is searching for a Customer Service Representative I, who will be responsible for processing customer orders and payments via fax, email, and web. In addition, this position will answer incoming calls and provide product pricing and order information in response to customer inquiries. The Customer Service Representative will also perform special projects requiring data entry.
This Role Will Be Responsible for…
• Process phone, fax, email, web, and catalog orders by accurately enter customer account, pricing, billing, and payment information into system and confirm order with customer.
• Answer incoming calls, identify, and assess customer needs and responds to customer inquiries via phone, email, fax, or web in a timely manner.
• Provide customers with detailed product specifications, pricing, and order information.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone with…
• Strong customer service skills and data entry skills.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English is required.
• Ability to listen attentively to accurately gather information.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
• Ability to analyze and effectively resolve customer problems and concerns.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 30 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology products, instruments, and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in addition to, a competitive pay and excellent benefits package! Delasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.